Hello and welcome to What The Headcrab! Episode 18.
I have another mod-packed show with plenty of Half-Life news items to keep your Houndeyes Hunting, your Barnacles Biting and your Antlions Aching.
As always, there’s a giveaway courtesy of A A Ron from SteamContests.com and news from RTSL.
Due to time restrictions there is no Misc section, Half-Life Lore Trivia or YouTube channel spotlight – sorry.
Follow up to What The Headcrab! Ep17.
Most people got last week’s trivia question right, so well done everybody – we might have to start to make them MUCH harder.
Plus general chit chat about the episodes and my pronunciation!
- Reclamation Act: New Media
- Half-Rats: Parasomnia:
- Half-Life: In Deep: New media & an article
- BM: Opposing Force: New media
- Fast Detect: 1 Image and Main Theme
- Brain Bread 2: Early Access Now Available
- Base Defense: Item Highlighting
- Dead Shift: Polish!
- Half-Life 2: Enhanced – Forum now online
- Modificated: 3,000 New Images!
No, items this week.
- Identify This Mod 004
- Poll Question 354: Would you prefer a TC with a play time of 1 hour or a mod set in the HL universe with a play time of 2 hours?
- Black Mesa: Quaratine Coming Very Soon.
- Concrete Wonders – Real Theme Coming Very Soon.
No spotlight this week.
Not this week, sorry.
WTH Ep17’s winner of Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons was StrikeVonNice.
To have a chance to win, simply post a YouTube comment and I will randomly select a winner on next week’s show.
Seems that plenty of people are working hard on their mods, which is great. Just wish we had more to play!
If you prefer not to make a monthly commitment, you can make a single donation via PayPal to:
All money received goes towards improving the site. Eventually, I hope to make running the site and creating content, including videos my part-time living.
☆ Please rate and share the video, and subscribe to the RTSL YouTube channel – Thank You. ☆
Remember, Finishing Half-Life is just the beginning!