A simple orange textured room with spawning enemies and your own spawn control centre.
This never-ending map allows you to spawn a few types of enemies and plenty of ammo and allies
Spawn the crates to build a tower to reach the top room and make life really hard!
- Title: Room 15
- File Name: hl2-sp-room-15.7z
- Size : 398.10kB
- Author: MexicanMidget
- Date Released: 25 September 2009
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy Room_15.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map Room_15.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
1Last 7 days
4Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?