This mod contains an arcade campaign (Trial of Gordon) and a chapter of the story campaign Jagged working on (Entrapment Starts) and also two other maps that Jagged made (Alcatraz and Garrison).
This arcade campaign is set in stages, you’ll know when you’re done the stage when a message saying “level complete” appears. It’s recommended to play this on Normal or even Easy if it gets too difficult.
The story mode with 3 parts to the first chapter, everything seems normal when Gordon travels back to his lodge but the combine have begun their cleansing of the area. You must think to survive, block a doorway, look for that essential explosive barrel, or light an oil pool to start a fire, these are some of things you must do to survive.
- Pistol does more damage per shot
- The combine can take more damage
- Different weapon and character skins
- Title: Extreme
- File Name: hl2-sp-extreme.7z
- Size : 104.21MB
- Author: jagged edge
- Date Released: 05 January 2007
- Extract the HL Extreme folder into your Sourcemods folder
- Restart or start Steam.
- Half-Life Extreme should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a medium size image.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
2Last 7 days
4Last 30 days