I am very pleased to announce that RTSL is now running on a dedicated server. That means, for those that don’t know, I pay to rent a whole computer in a server farm and that whole machine is mine. This should mean the site is very fast.
I have only really done 5% of the work and would like to thank Mazur for the other 95%!
Over the coming weeks, I’ll be improving the site, fixing, 404s, reinstalling the Contact and Submit pages, along with lots of small changes to layout and pages.
Registration emails should arrive much sooner as well.
If you see any issues with the site, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
It’s more expensive to run the site this way but I believe it’s worth it.
I’ll be starting a donation drive to cover the hosting costs from November.
So, that’s it. Enjoy the site and remember: FINISHING HALF-LIFE IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
24th September 2017 6 Comments