Falling down a tunnel.
They’re dead – you’re not.
Don’t waste your last chance.
- Title: Unexplored World (See Note 1)
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-unexplored-world.7z
- Original File Name: jongeneeljethro_graduationproject.zip
- Size : 17.4MB
- Author: Jethro Jongeneel
- Date Released: 19 August 2013
Technically, these maps don’t have a proper title. The page on the author’s website is called Exploring a New and Unexplored World and clearly that’s not a title you want for a couple of maps. I decided to call it Unexplored World because I had to sue something and that seemed a fair compromise.
The file below contains a very detailed PDF describing the reasoning before the maps. They were his project for graduation and are not simply maps made for fun. See the PDF if you are intersted that aspect of the maps.
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Open the archive and copy all the folders into your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\ep2 folder.
- Launch HL2: Episode Two
- Open the conole and type map jongeneeljethro_garden_part1
- Press Enter tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
This really is a perfect example of why you should be using MapTap. To uninstall these maps you must note each andevery file within all the folders you copied and then delete them manually. With MapTap, it’s just one-click install and uninstall! Plus there’s no need to open the console.
Click on the tabs below to select the size of screenshot you would like.
All sizes are the same screenshots, just in different resolutions.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
2Last 7 days
19Last 30 days