A simple idea: A partially-random level each time you play.
There’s no story or background, just slightly different enemy placement and layout on every play-through.
- Title: Trigger Happy
- File Name: hl1-sp-trigger-happy.7z
- Original File Name: trhappy25.zip
- Size : 439.86kB
- Author: Oakstar
- Date Released: 01 May 2000
- Random enemy placement: The enemy’s position changes every time you play this map
- Random Player starting point
- Some random weapons
- Random walls and geometry
- Improved Node and Grunt-placement. They can ambush and move more freely than in TrHappy2.
- Reduced number of grunts with hand-grenades (Note that ALL grunts can still drop grenades on the ground
To get out of the first room you need to fire the Turret until the door opens.
This is like a normal Func_Turret except you can’t rotate it.
1-Stand in front of fan face the control panel
2-Press USE, the crowbar will be lowered.
3-Press and HOLD FIRE until the door opens. This will take some 10 seconds.
*****THIS PROCEDURE IS NEEDED TO MAKE THE MAP ELEMENTS RANDOM*****
So, it has to be there.
The map autosaves right at the beginning of the level.
When you have killed all 30 grunts, the map will automatically load the LAST saved game.
If you die, just press fire and the LAST saved game will also be loaded.
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy TrHappy25.bsp into your …half-life\valve\maps\ folder.
- Copy trhappy25.nod and trhappy25.nrp into your …half-life\valve\maps\graphs\ folder.
- Launch Half-Life 1
- Open the console and type map TrHappy25.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
0Last 7 days
3Last 30 days