It is nearly the same story as in Half-Life, but with a few differences. As Gordon Freeman you jumped into a teleport in the Half-Life level ‘Lambda Complex’ and entered the world of Xen.
In the altered story you don’t land in Xen, you land in another, unknown part of Black Mesa, because the scientist in the Lambda Complex mixed up the coordinates ‘a bit’. After a long unconsciousness you wake up and don’t know where you are, and you’ve lost your suit and all your weapons during the teleporting sequence! You heard the soldiers saying they’re going to fall out, but, however, some of them are still here and have the order to eliminate you, Gordon Freeman.
And you must find a way to escape from Black Mesa….
- Title: Times of Troubles
- File Name: tot_v11.exe
- Size : 11.7Mb
- Author: Jan ‘fresco’ Ripper
- Date Released: 23 August 2003
- Notes: A HD fix available which must be used if you use the high definition pack from Blue Shift. There is an Easter Eggs page and also a Trainyard “Early dev” page worth checking out.
- Hangar 16 (4/5)
- Alejandro’s Mapping Center (89%)
- The Half-Life Single-Player Resource (English)
- Half-Life Portal (German)
- Half-Life Spain (Spanish!)
- City17 (Russian)
- Modifikace do Half-Life (Czech)
- Abeceda her (Czech)
- Times of Troubles 1.1 (Filecloud)
- Times of Troubles 1.1 (jan-ripper)
- Times of Troubles 1.1 (FileFront)
- Times of Troubles 1.1 (FilePlanet)
- Times of Troubles HD Fix (Filecloud)
- Times of Troubles HD Fix (jan-ripper)
- Times of Troubles HD Fix (FileFront)
- Times of Troubles HD Fix (FilePlanet)
- Source Maps and Source Code availabe here
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
0Last 7 days
0Last 30 days