Author’s Note: Three-Legged Terror occurs as a side story during the events of Half-Life 2:Episode 2. The player assumes the role of a basic Resistance member, hidden away in an isolated mountain base with a small team of soldiers. This base is discovered by the Combine, who send a Strider to destroy the base. Gameplay revolves weakening and damaging the Strider throughout the map as it ascends the mountain trail, giving your NPC allies time to fix weapons and provide aid. The idea was inspired by Capcom�s Monster Hunter series, in particular the Lao-Shan Lung and Shen Gaoren fights. All three maps, mine and Monster Hunter�s, feature a massive enemy that must be weakened and defeated before it destroys the player�s base.
- Title: Three Legged Terror
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-three-legged-terror.7z
- Size : 65.06MB
- Author: Taylor Kerr
- Date Released: 30 December 2011
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy OboroSounds folder into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Sounds folder.
- Copy kerr_dfs2_rtm.bsp folder into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map kerr_dfs2_rtm.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
2Last 7 days
5Last 30 days