The story picks up where The Xeno Project left off.
After fighting your way across Xen and escaping in a rocket, you are captured and imprisoned aboard an Earth vessel full of grunts, lead by the our old friend the Gman.
What happens next? I’m afraid that’s up to you. Good luck….you’ll need it.
When you start out it will be little while before you get your suit. This means you are without your HUD and weapons switching is difficult. My advice is to just go with whatever weapon you end up with. There’s plenty of ammo so you can afford to shoot breakable objects instead of switching to your crowbar. You’ll also need to play carefully because you won’t be able to monitor your health. Don’t worry though, you’ll have your suit soon enough.
- Title: The Xeno Project 2
- File Name: hl1-sp-the-xeno-project-2.7z
- Original File Name: lmtxp2_v2.exe
- Size : 931.30Kb
- Author: Loki (Mr White)
- Date Released: 09 January 2002
- Copy lmtxp2_v2.exe to a destination of your choice.
- Runt he file and select your Half-Life folder
- Restart or start Steam.
- The Xeno Project 2 should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
0Last 7 days
9Last 30 days