“This map consists of a flat desert which covers the maximum 2 dimensional area possible in a Half-Life map. The interesting thing about the map are the small armies of human grunts and Xen aliens facing each other. Join in the fight or sit back and watch the fun! Run around a bit, letting some enemies chase you, so that they see the other army and the action starts. You will also probably want to use the cheats described below, if only to give yourself some weapons! This map may run choppily, due to the large number of monsters. If you see the framerates start to drop, remember you can always turn down the resolution.”
- Title: The Desert of Doom
- File Name: hl1-sp-the-desert-of-doom.7z
- Original Filename: doomdesert.zip
- Size : 35Kb
- Author: Francois Barnes AKA Venomus
- Date Released: 06 September 2001
- Copy the doomdesert folder into your Half-Life folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Doom Desert should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
0Last 7 days
0Last 30 days