This short map won TWHL’s Test Chamber Mapping Competition back in November 2005.
Here is the original brief: “For this competition, you must build a functioning and original test chamber, similar to the one in HL where everything goes wrong. There should be a specimen of some description being tested, and then everything should go horribly wrong (again). You can include other sections in the map if you wish, but you shouldn’t let that detract you from making a detailed and original test chamber.”
- Title: Test Lab 16
- Filename: hl1-sp-test-lab-16.7z
- Original Filename: 071_kasperg.zip
- Size : 1.25MB
- Author: Kasperg
- Date Released: 30 October 2005
- Copy the Testlab16 folder into your Steamapps/Common/Half-Life folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Test lab 16 should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
4Last 7 days
19Last 30 days