“I made this map this map to prove that killing does not have to be an depressing or scary thing. Actually killing is FUN!!! (Don’t think I am getting crazy now,I’m talking of an game 😉 There’s one single player map! I know that all you HL2 fans out there bless everyone who makes a SP map! So I made one…It’s called Run Like Hell (Don’t ask me why I called it like that you will soon find out) Run Like Hell features many enemies in small rooms with VERY cool Soundtracks (Not the ones from HL2).”
“IMPORTANT: You will have to use your grenades and the SMG grenades wisely when you want to survive this map!
Especially in the beginning…I BET ALL OF YOU WILL DIE PLAYING FIRST TIME WU HA HA”
- Title: Run Like Hell
- File Name: hl2-sp-run-like-hell.7z
- Size : 5.92MB
- Author: Ghost Sonic Safais
- Date Released: 06 February 2005
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy the MP3 folder into your Half-Life 2 Sounds folder.
- Copy run_like_hell.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map run_like_hell.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
1Last 7 days
2Last 30 days