This singleplayer Half-Life 2 level takes place within an old underground temple that located within a mountain. The game space consists of two main areas: a small desert exterior just outside the entrance to the temple and the interior of the underground temple that contains five dangerous puzzles. The player’s objective is to traverse through the temple; making their way past the five puzzles, in order find Dog’s spark, which is located at the end of the temple.
- Title: Quest for Dog’s Spark
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-quest-for-dogs-spark.7z
- Size : 3.46MB
- Author: Kyle Brennan
- Date Released: 08 January 2012
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Save the above file to a location of your choice and open it with a file archive application of your choice. I recommend 7-Zip.
- Copy QuestForDogsSpark.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Ep2 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 1
- Open the console and type map QuestForDogsSpark.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
2Last 7 days
5Last 30 days