“Project 25 is a single player episode, made by me, with 30 minutes of playtime set in the Half-Life 2 universe. The episode is a part of my final year project to get a Bachelour of art. The goal is to create a unique single player experience while still keeping the episode true to the original. Voice acting is performed by Kelly Harrigan, Edwyn Tiong and Emelie Isacsson. Choreography, manuscript, story, level design, lighting and overall visuals are made by me. All textures, props are made by Valve Corporation.”
- Title: Project 25
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-project-25.7z
- Size : 16.83MB
- Author: Filip Coulianos
- Date Released: 17 April 2009
- Source: marnamai sent me the link to the Interlopers.net Thread
- This mod requires Half-life 2, Episode One and Episode Two. I have labelled it Ep2 in the hope that most player who have EP2 also have the other games. It is possible that you can play this mod with only Ep2 installed if you have the OB SDK installed. I’m not sure.
- This mod also comes with a text questionnaire and I urge all PP readers who play this mod to complete it and return it to the author.
- Copy the Project 25 folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Project 25 should now be listed in your Library tab.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
3Last 7 days
37Last 30 days