This was an entry in the Source Modification Centre’s Mapping Competition 2.
It’s a very strange one and requires a little lateral thinking.
Veiw the screenshots before you commit yourself to downloading and playing.
- Title: Prison
- File Name: hl2-sp-prison.7z
- Size : 2.86MB
- Author: Unknown
- Date Released: 04 December 2005
- Source: Source Modification Centre
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy smc_prison.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map smc_prison.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy, or not, as the case may be.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
0Last 7 days
2Last 30 days