This is the sequel to one of the best known Half-Life mods. It continues the original storyline. If this mod is new to you (What part of Mars were you on?) you can find the original here: Poke 646.
- 14 new single player maps, continuing the original storyline and letting Damien Reeves take the revenge he was seeking at the end of “Poke646″.
- 3 action-packed chapters take you to many new locations (such as a giant space station or secret Poke646 research labs in the outskirts of Nation City) and even let you revisit some spots from the original “Poke646″.
- The futuristic PAR-21 assault rifle, equipped with a grenade launcher, adds more firepower to Damien’s already deadly weapons arsenal.
- Tons of new textures, models and sounds create a unique and convincing game world, waiting to be explored.
- A brand new soundtrack enhances the atmosphere and underlines each chapter’s mood.
- Title: Poke 646 Vendetta
- File Name: hl1-sp-poke-646-vendetta.7z
- Original File Name: poke646_vendetta.exe
- Size : 71.89MB
- Author: Poke 646 Team
- Date Released: 22 December 2006
- Extract and run the poke646_vendetta.exe installer and locate either your \SteamApps\[username]\half-life or \SteamApps\common\half-life folder (whichever is relevant to your particular Steam installation) when prompted.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Poke 646 – Vendetta should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a medium size image. ALl images taken for the official homepage.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
8Last 7 days
23Last 30 days