This map was originally made for HL2 Deathmatch but due to its nature it is possible to play it in Half-Life 2 or even Garry’s Mod.
It takes place in a drydock and the player has the ability to start certain physics effects.
It can be a resource hog, although being a few years old now most players shouldn’t have much trouble running it.
- Title: Physics Drydock
- File Name: hl2-sp-physics-drydock.7z
- Size : 16.33MB
- Author: NykO18
- Date Released: 28 April 2007
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy phys_drydock.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map phys_drydock.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
2Last 7 days
9Last 30 days