The Combine are coming to destroy your generator.
Defend it at ALL costs. If it gets destroyed then the Resistance will suffer a huge setback.
Since you know they are coming, organize your supplies and defences carefully.
Originally, I planned to allow every entrant from the 3×10 mapping competition series, i.e. AmbushVille, DefendVille and MovieVille, the opportunity to update their maps for release in a special mod. That’s why the apostrophe is after the S, because I hoped there would be multiple entries.
As it turned out, only Abraham was interested in updating his map, so instead of a mod, it’s now just an updated release.
Below are the changes he made to his original DefendVille entry.
- Changed Genorator Health
- Beefed up enemy waves
- Made annoying roof guys a little less annoying
- Added hidden long-range weapons
- Made citizens talk
- Nerfed machine gun
- Fixed scripiting issues
- Added outro
- Title: Outpost 529 Modder’s Cut
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-outpost-529-mc.7z
- Size : 2.83MB
- Author: Abraham lee
- Date Released: 21 April 2014
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy 529_v2_3_pp_3x10.bsp into your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\ep2\maps folder.
- Copy 529_v2_3_pp_3x10.ain into your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\ep2\maps\graphs folder.
- Launch Episode Two
- Open the console and type map 529_v2_3_pp_3x10 and press enter.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
Click on the tabs below to select the size of screenshot you would like.
All sizes are the same screenshots, just in different resolutions.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
4Last 7 days
9Last 30 days