“An operative for an unnamed infiltrate-and-assassinate corporation has to invade an enemy facility and cripple their production of missiles and other weaponry.”
- Title: One Man Army
- File name: hl1-sp-one-man-army.7z
- Size : 68.20MB
- Author: Oscar Lundh AKA Avast: Magical Biohazard
- Date Released: 04 June 2017
“I created a Half-Life mod as a exam project for my school, with the intent to publish it on the website. It’s the first time I’ve worked this long on a Goldsource game, and although it might be a little lacking, I’m still happy with the result.
The plot is pretty basic.
Oh, and there are a bunch of strange alien creatures running around in the wild. No real explanation for that :/”
You MUST have Gauge installed before using this link.
Just be smart, use Gauge for all your installation needs – well, most anyway!
- Copy the OMA folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life\ folder.
- Start or Restart Steam
- One Man Army should now be listed in your LIBRARY tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
More screenshots to follow once I finish playing it.
8Last 7 days
36Last 30 days