A video review of the site changes, the poll questions, articles published, feature highlights and, of course, the maps and mods posted on the site in March 2009.
Well, I have completed the 3 month beta period and have decide to continue with the video reviews. They are a huge amount of work but I enjoy it, so,as I have said, I’ll continue.
I will be trying new things and new formats over the coming months to find what works the best. Especially in light of the fact I still want to do a mini PPCast as well.
Lastly, this video was a little rushed and I am sure it shows. For that I apologize. I don’t have enough time to do things properly these days.
One important aspects is the videos and comment sync. Currently, Matthew sends me the videos and I then talk for as long as the video lasts. This is the wrong way to do it, so I will be spending a lot of time deciding how best to do that aspect.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it, and, as ever, please tell me how I can improve, what you like and what you don’t like.
- Poll Question 113 – Has a mod ever made you a better player
- Poll Question 114 – Have you ever dreamed about Half-Life?
- Poll Question 115 – Would you continue a bad, long mod in the hope that it improves?
- Poll Question 116 – Would you like to fight against Gordon Freeman in a mod?
- Poll Question 117 – Are Mods Getting Better?
- Escape By Dragon18 – Half-Life 2: Ep2
- Kill Gman City 7 – Half-Life 2
- Face off – Half-Life 2
- Headcrab Panic – Half-Life 2
- Effect Map – Half-Life 2
- Stormfront – Half-Life 2: Ep2
- Haunted House – Half-Life 2
- Combine Combat – Half-Life 2
- Horror Test – Half-Life 2
- Factory Defense – Half-Life 2: Ep2
- Sity – Half-Life 2: Ep2
- The Real 1 and 2 – Half-Life 1