Author’s Notes: “In this custom single player level for Half-Life 2, Gordon Freeman has been sent to a city that has been taken over by Combine hostiles. He must eliminate all enemy threats and rescue the remaining civilians.
This map was produced for my Final Major Project at University. The look of the map was inspired by the modern architectural styles of the United Arab Emirates.”
- Title: Light Pollution
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-light-pollution.7z
- Size : 8.74MB
- Author: Daniel J. Friend
- Date Released: 21 June 2010
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy lightpollutionbeta.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map lightpollutionbeta.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
How to use: Once the image is open and your cursor is on the image, press and hold your left mouse button and move around the image. Use your mouse wheel to scroll in and out of the panoramic image.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
3Last 7 days
6Last 30 days