This mod continues the story where Half-Life 2 finished and offers one possible scenario.
After the big explosion you fall to the ground and are very badly injured.
Some people find you and take you home to a small village outside the city where the citadel was built.
After 3 months you’re strong again and want to fight on.
You have never seen Alyx or any of the others since the explosion. But you try to find new people that will fight with you against Breen.
Nobody wants to help, some are afraid, others think that Breen has learned his lesson and won’t start again.
It also seems that most of his organization was lost in the explosion.
Then you hear that along the coast Breen is starting again and trying to take control again. So you decide to go to the coast.
There you take a little boat and go along the coast so the Combine won’t notice you coming.
- Title: Leon’s Coastline to Atmosphere
- Author: Leon Brinkman
- Date Released: 06 August 2006
- File size: 146MB
- File name: hl2-sp-coastline-to-atmosphere-fully-updated.7z
- Copy the Coastline_to_Atmosphere folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods\ folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Coastline to Atmosphere should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a medium size image.
24Last 7 days
123Last 30 days