Left for Dead in Ravenholm is a two-level Campaign for Half-Life 2 that recreates gameplay from Left 4 Dead within the Half-Life 2 universe. Joined by Alyx, Barney, and Father Grigori, you must journey through the Zombie-invested town of Ravenholm in search of rescue. Together, you fight your way through a residential area in the first level, “The Neighborhood”. Then, you fight off Zombies in the town square while waiting to be rescued in the second level, “Town Square Finale”. Both levels feature a scripted version of the “Director” system found in Left 4 Dead, which constantly evaluates the Survivors and dynamically adjusts the difficulty and alters the experience accordingly.
The “Town Square Finale” map mentioned in the author”s notes above has not yet been released.
- Title: Left 4 Dead in Ravenholm
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-l4d-ravenholm.7z
- Size : 16.15MB
- Author: Wayland Fong
- Date Released: 13 December 2010
- Copy L4D_Ravenholm_1.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map L4D_Ravenholm_1.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
1Last 7 days
5Last 30 days