“THE SHADOW OF BLACK MESA, A SURVIVOR OF THE SEVEN HOUR WAR, MITCHELL HAS WAITED 20 YEARS FOR REVENGE. NOW HIS TIME HAS COME!”
“Mitchell was a marine tasked on a mission in Black Mesa. During the mission, his squad was wiped out by Gordon Freeman.
Mitchell, being the only survivor, later wakes up in a military hospital during the Seven Hour War.
He thought it was the end of it all, but it was only the beginning”
Hunt Down The Freeman is an entirely original, standalone story-based FPS game that takes part in the Half Life Universe:
Features an entirely original story
Amazing Voice Acting
More Than 30 New Levels
6-8 Hour Gameplay
45 to 90 Minutes of Cutscenes
HTC VIVE SUPPORT
You can find more details here:
- Title: Hunt Down The Freeman Demo
- Filename: hl2-ep2-sp-hdtf-demo-v1.1
- Size : 1.44GB
- Author: HDTF Team
- Date Released: 05 September 2016
Sorry, this file is way too large to download directly into Gauge.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy HTDF folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\\SourceMods\ folder.
- Install Source SDK 2013 Singleplayer from Steam. Go to Steam > Library > Tools > Source SDK 2013 Singleplayer > Install
- Set SDK 2013 to the Upcoming beta. Go to Source SDK 2013 Singleplayer (right click)> Properties > Betas > select upcoming
- Restart Steam
- Open your Steam Library and select Hunt Down The Freeman
Phillip playing the latest demo is hopefully coming soon.
Watch Phillip interview the game’s director:
The screenshots below are taken from the original demo, which may differe slightly from the current version. Also, the screenshots only pertain to the early part of the release.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
21Last 7 days
93Last 30 days