“Players gain a new ability to toggle between two worlds in order to activate a missile launch vital to the resistance effort. The world of the living is warm, dusty, partially destroyed, and crawling with headcrabs. The ghost world represents the past. Structures destroyed in the living world appear intact in the ghost world. It is also bitter cold in the ghost world. Gordon only hears the sound of his breath, and the cries of the ghosts that reside there.”
- Title: Ghosts of White Forest
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-ghosts-of-white-forest.7z
- Size : 2.56MB
- Author: Skyler Jermyn
- Date Released: 10 May 2010
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy gowf_rtm1.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Extract GOWF_Files.zip. Copy and paste the “ep2” folder found in that zip into your “half-life 2 episode 2” directory.
Nothing will be overwritten by doing this.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map gowf_rtm1.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
This map requires additional files in order to get the full “phased mode” experience.
These files include:
- ghostvis.raw : This handles the phased mode color effects.
- overcc.raw : This handles overall color correction for the map.
- setControls.cfg : This binds the C key used for toggling into phased mode.
- unsetControls.cfg : This unbinds the C key once the map is finished.
As long as the appropriate CFG files are put into place, the level automatically binds c for toggling in and out of phase mode. It also automatically unbinds when the level finishes. If not, this can be done manually by entering the following into the console:
bind c “ent_fire vtrigmain trigger”
Type the following to remove the bind.
How to use: Once the image is open and your cursor is on the image, press and hold your left mouse button and move around the image. Use your mouse wheel to scroll in and out of the panoramic image.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
6Last 7 days
14Last 30 days