“Your goal is to open the main door, by finding 4 numbers to the door code.
You can obtain this numbers by winning in 4 games. You can also guess all numbers just by rotating the wheels (but this is very unlikely). For now the door code is fixed, that’s mean is not random and it’s always the same.
After you beat the map for the first time, you know the code. My next step is to implement random generated code for the door.
There is no story. Just do whatever you want to do and have fun. Try everything in gameroom.”
- Title: Games Room
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-games-room.7z
- Size : 2.19MB
- Author: Pan zwieracz
- Date Released: 29 July 2011
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy gameroom-v1-1.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map gameroom-v1-1.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
0Last 7 days
4Last 30 days