“Our hero has become very bitter toward the government for sending in the storm troopers to kill every living thing at Black Mesa.
He locates another installation where the government continues experimenting with the world of Xen. With the taste of blood still fresh in his mouth, his path is clear.
His HEV suit, torn and battered, is of no use and he must penetrate the lab complex to get a new one.
If he can blast his way through the gauntlet of enemies, an F-16 sits poised for his escape.”
- Title: Freeman’s Revenge
- File Name: hl1-sp-freemans-revenge.7z
- Original File Name: revenge.zip
- Size : 1.71MB
- Author: Dave Waters
- Date Released: 03 June 1999
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
- Copy all the *.bsp ffiles into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life\valve\maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life.
- Open the console and type map revenge1 and press ENTER.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
No videos at this time.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
9Last 7 days
62Last 30 days