Your objective is the F-15 hangar.
To get to it you need to pass through a number of aggressive obstacles.
Reaching the hangar is only part of the battle, getting inside also requires some thinking.
Good Luck, Freeman.
- Title: Freeman Escape
- File Name: hl1-sp-freeman-escape.7z
- Size : 1.31MB
- Author: JiggZ
- Date Released: 23 November 2001
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
- Copy the escape01.bsp and Escape02.bsp files into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life\valve\maps\ folder.
- Copy the escape.wad file into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life\valve\ folder.
- Launch Half-life and open the console, type map Escape1.bsp and press ENTER.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
No videos at this time.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
1Last 7 days
5Last 30 days