Whilst escaping from City 17, your find yourself stuck on the road out.
There’s a forcefield blocking your continued escape.
Luckily, there’s a way down into the valley – perhaps there’s a way to turn off the forcefield.
Go find out!
- Title: Forgotten Valley
- Filename: hl2-ep2-sp-forgotten-valley.7z
- Size : 20.90MB
- Author: Midas de Laat AKA Bombraker
- Date Released: 01 May 2015
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
I highly recommend using MapTap for this installation
- Copy the \maps\forgotten_valley_rc5.bsp file into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\ep2\maps\ folder.
- Copy the \maps\graphs\forgotten_valley_rc5.ain file into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\ep2\maps\graphs\ folder.
- Copy the \materials\forgottenvalley folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\ep2\materials\ folder.
- Launch Episode Two
- Open the console and type map forgotten_valley_rc5 and press ENTER.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
No videos at this time.
Please Note: Panoramic images only are available in full screen mode. You can either open one by clicking the image link above or by saving it to your computer and then opening it locally.
How to use: Once the image is open and your cursor is on the image, press and hold your left mouse button and move around the image. Use your mouse wheel to scroll in and out of the panoramic image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
9Last 7 days
29Last 30 days