A room. Two levels. With three doors. Two locked, one not.
Three crystal cylinders. A crowbar.
Put them together and what have you got?
Play to find out.
- Title: Five Zero – Stone Temple
- Filename: hl1-sp-50hmc-five-zero-stone-temple.7z
- Size : 2.65MB
- Author: Andy Morris AKA Urby
- Date Released: 17 July 2016
MinimalismVille was a 50-hour mapping challenge. The focus of this theme was to use a little as possible. The mapper decided what was “little”. It was only open to Half-Life 2: Episode Two maps, that is why this is an unofficial entry. In addition to this unofficial entry, Beacon for Black Mesa was also entered.
You MUST have Gauge installed before using this link.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy the fzst directory into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life\ folder.
- Launch or Restart Steam
- Five-Zero: Stone Temple should now be listed in your LIbrary.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
2Last 7 days
41Last 30 days