Your country is in chaos. Death squads and gangs rule the streets. Your nearest relatives have been killed, and you fear you will be next. Selling your last possessions in exchange for passage on an unseaworthy vessel, you risk your life travelling across the world in search of a new beginning. But when you arrive, you are locked away in blatant defiance of UN laws. Those who have locked you away are acting illegally, but it is you who are treated as a criminal.
As a detainee at the infamous Woomera Detention Centre, you have a limited period of time in which to try and gain asylum, or if all else fails, plan and execute your escape into an uncertain world beyond the razor-wire fence. Time, bureaucracy and the mind, body and spirit-sapping conditions of this harsh and unforgiving environment place are ranged against you. The only real weapon at your disposal is hope.
- Play as any of a selection of detainee characters, each with their own special back-story, knowledge, capabilities, advantages and disadvantages.
- Realistic detention camp environments based upon real world data.
- Fiendish problems and puzzles to solve.
- A selection of different objects to find and use.
- Numerous NPCs (Non-Player Characters) representing detainees, guards and , detention centre staff, each with unique
Reader RecommendationsAvoid It!Think TwiceMaybePlay It LaterPlay It Now!5 recommendations, average score: 2.6 (out of 5), standard deviation: 1.04 (what's that?)Total Downloads
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
0Last 7 days
0Last 30 days