In front of you is despair, doubt and fear.
However, there is no other way forward.
Use your wits and skill to navigate both real and imaginary settings to finally find freedom.
- Title: Dysnomitude
- Filename: hl2-ep2-sp-dysnomitude-version-2.7z
- Size : 17.10MB
- Author: Miigga
- Date Released: 07 June 2016
You MUST have Gauge installed before using this link.
Why do all this when you can simply use Gauge?
- Copy dysnomitude1.bsp and dysnomitude2.bsp files into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\ep2\maps\ folder.
- Copy dysnomitude1.ain and dysnomitude2.ain files into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\ep2\maps\graphs\ folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map dysnomitude1 and now press ENTER.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
14Last 7 days
74Last 30 days