Refuge in your apartment is no longer an option.
It’s time to flee. But not quietly out the back, oh no!
Go out with all guns blazing.
Reach the port and you may finally find freedom.
“I created this for a Capstone Project in school. It was my first attempt at a single player campaign.”
- Title: Departure
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-departure.7z
- Size : 14.59MB
- Author: Austin House AKA th3_jugg3rn4ugh7
- Date Released: 23 April 2012
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
- Copy Departure.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map departure.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
4Last 7 days
11Last 30 days