Author’s Note “Crimson Dawn is a single-player map made for Half-Life 2. The goal is to make your way in to the coastal city, and help your squad and the Resistance Force assault the cities’ Main Supply Depot building to cut off the supply route for the Combine. I designed, built, textured and lit the entire level.”
- Title: Crimson Dawn
- File Name: hl2-sp-crimson-dawn.7z
- Size : 4.71MB
- Author: Roy Orr
- Date Released: 15 June 2006
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy the crimson_dawn.bsp .bsp map file into the Half-Life 2 maps directory.
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\SteamUserName\half-life 2\hl2\maps\
- Run Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map crimson_dawn
- Press Enter/Return and play
Click on the thumbnails below to open a medium size image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
4Last 7 days
10Last 30 days