This is a simple 3-map mod, where you must move through a multi-story building that is the process of being constructed.
Army grunts are waiting for you, so be careful!
Take your time and explore – there is enough health and ammo available for you to reach the roof.
- Title: Construction
- File Name: hl1-sp-construction.7z
- Original File Name: construction_1.exe
- Size : 2.63MB
- Author: Alexander Hubl
- Date Released: 01 September 2001
I haven’t changed the format of this file, even though I wanted to, because there is a Licence Agreement as part of the installation. It would be wrong, even after all this time, to remove that without the author’s permission.
- Create a folder called construction in your Half-Life folder.
- Copy construction_1.exe to a location of your choice. I used the desktop.
- Run the executable file and select the path to the construction folder you created.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Construction should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
3Last 7 days
11Last 30 days