Somewhere far beneath the surface of one of the Earth’s Oceans lies a large complex known as The Challenger Deep.
In this complex, many scientific experiments take place on a daily basis. These experiments deal with intense anti-mass spectrometer radiation.
It is the hopes of the underwater scientific community that none of these experiments will fail; but, if they do, that none of the ill effects of the failed experiments will ever reach the surface. One man, a Gordon Freeman, has volunteered some of his time to assist in these underwater experiments.
Freeman has had some experience in the past with anti-mass spectrometer radiation, and his resume was well received by the Challenger Deep complex. Freeman was brought to the complex and led to the radiation test chambers.
Unfortunately, a resonance cascade scenario took place, unleashing alien beings into the Challenger Deep complex. Also, the outer hull of the Challenger Deep complex was breeched. The complex began to flood. It is now a life and death battle between alien creatures and a flooding complex. Thus, this is the story of THE CHALLENGER DEEP.
- Title: Challenger Deep
- File Name: hl1-sp-hallenger-deep.7z
- Original File Name: tcd.exe
- Size : 13.4MB
- Author: DocRock and the Grand Unification Boys
- Date Released: 19 November 2000
- Create a folder in your Half-Life folder called tcd.
- Copy tcd.exe to any location on your PC.
- Run the executable file and select the location of the tcd folder you created earlier.
- Restart or start Steam.
- The Challenger Deep should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
2Last 7 days
8Last 30 days