“My purpose for this level was to create a self-contained experience that does not require FPS expertise. I set my limitations to puzzle-based challenges using basic movement and interactivity. I created the entire level, handling the BSP, terrain, texture placement, optimization, flow, weapon placement, lighting, scripted events, AI scripting, model placement, and sounds.”
- Title: Blockwork
- File Name: hl2-sp-blockwork.7z
- Size : 979.16kB
- Author: Andrew Dobbs
- Date Released: 23 April 2008
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy blockwork.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map blockwork.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
0Last 7 days
3Last 30 days