A couple of BM-style levels made to help the author get a job, which he did.
I don’t know if there were issues at the time of its release, but playing it on the latest version of Half-Life 1 via Steam is almost impossible without cheating. There is a fan that seems like it can only be passed by no clipping and the level crashes when you enter the dark room. Loading the second level manually means you must give yourself the suit and weapons.
When I reached the last image there doesn’t seem as if there is anything left to do.
- Title: Beginnings
- File Name: hl1-sp-beginnings.7z
- Original File Name: weassp1.zip
- Size : 825.68kB
- Author: Luke Whiteside AKA weasl
- Date Released: 21 July 1999
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy WEASSP1.bsp into your …half-life\valve\maps\ folder.
- Copy weassp2.bsp into your …half-life\valve\maps\ folder.
- Launch Half-Life 1
- Open the console and type map WEASSP1.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
7Last 7 days
11Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?