Azure Sheep is a single player mod for Half-Life. You play one of the security guards that is on duty in one of the entrances of the Black Mesa facility. When the chaos starts you realise that Kate, your colleague, code name Azure Sheep, is in the complex and in big danger. You decide to rescue her!
Barney is a security guard, well Barney at the moment is just Barney, or, well, Just Barney, because with all the recent mess at Black Mesa he can’t remember his name. Just Barney didn’t want to be a security guard but, you know life.
However, he had a secret dream, he was writing a novel and…but well that is another story. Barney has another dream: to become a hero and rescue a princess, nothing more. Now, when the big mess occurred, he was in the first security post of Black Mesa and a colleague of him, Kate, (codename Azure Sheep) seems to be trapped in. Barney will go and try to rescue her, what an occasion…
This was July 2016’s Classic of the Month mod.
- 51 maps
- A new training course: see the home of Barneys
- Girls! In Black Mesa
- Amazing storyline
- New gameplay: you have to rescue your girlfriend Kate
- Be back in the old Black Mesa areas and play them from a different point of view
- See a lot of new areas you have never seen
- Girls! In Black Mesa
- Meet Gordon and Adrian and interact with them
- New Weapons and one Healing-tool
- New Enemies
- New Allies with brand new voices
- New models, new animations for the old ones.
- New Sounds
- New Graphics
- Title: Azure Sheep
- File Name: hl1-sp-azure-sheep.7z
- Original File Name: azure-sheep.exe
- Size : 26.78MB
- Author: The Azure Sheep Team
- Date Released: 31 August 2001
Main mod installer:
Download mod to your HDD [26.8MB]
Steam Patch installer:
Download patch to your HDD [1.2MB]
- Extract the azuresheep folder either to your \SteamApps\[username]\half-life or \SteamApps\common\half-life folder (whichever is relevant to your particular Steam installation).
- Extract and run the asheepsteam.exe updater and locate either your \SteamApps\[username]\half-life\azuresheep or \SteamApps\common\half-life\azuresheep folder when prompted.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Half-Life: Azure Sheep should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
61Last 7 days
160Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?