Aftermath casts you as a survivor in a post apocalypse wasteland.
As it starts you’ve stumbled on the, seemingly deserted, remains of an outpost of some sort.
Do what you can to survive and move on.
“Aftermath is a single bsp episode which will take from 10 to 30 minutes to complete, depending on how easy you find the puzzles. The level is really an attempt to try two things: Firstly, to see just how much detail you can get into a level before running out of brushes (as a result it may run badly on slower machines).
Second, I wanted to try and create a spooky horror atmosphere, without using any new textures, sounds, models, etc. The results aren’t too bad, but I did struggle with Half-life’s limited selection of enemies. If you want the full spooky experience make sure you’ve got the Half-life CD in the drive before you start. If the feedback for this one is favourable, I might expand it into a full episode at some point.”
- Title: Aftermath
- File Name: hl1-sp-aftermath.7z
- Original File Name: aftermath.zip
- Size : 563.52kB
- Author: Stuart Maine AKA Mr Bunwah
- Date Released: 23 August 2002
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy Aftermath.bsp into your Half-Life 1 Maps folder.
- Copy Aftermath.nod into your Half-Life 1 Maps/Graphs folder.
- Launch Half-Life 1
- Open the console and type map Aftermath.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
0Last 7 days
2Last 30 days