It was written in the ancient scrolls of Xian that, during the last Crelat of Xen time, a portal would be opened between two universes and a being would cross the void and cause the second re-birth of Nihilanth, and all Xen would be drained of their lifeblood, their knowledge.
And that, in this time, the Xen race would be oppressed by the armies from the far side of the portal.
It was also written that once the portal was opened, a human known as “Freeman” would cross the galactic transverse into Xen space, and set free the three sacred Telnorps, the guardians of the gate who had been captured from the ancient enemies of the Xen, the Zan from the Theldran galaxy.
And so it was that the prophecy came to pass, and the weakened Xen were powerless to resist an onslaught from the Zan. In the dawn of the first Ashaan of Xen time, the elders of the high council sanctioned an uneasy alliance with the perpetrators of the impending disaster, the Human race, in order to restore the sacred telnorps, and thus sealing the Zan gateway… forever.
The ambassador of the Alien Investigation Unit on earth was called upon to “redeem” the situation by employing the use of the very individual who had inadvertently caused the situation…
This was April 2015’s Classic of the Month mod.
- Title: Absolute Redemption
- Filename: hl1-sp-absolute-redemption-steam.7z
- Previous Filemames: redemption21.exe / redempt.zip
- Size : 27.10MB
- Author: Maverick Developments
- Date Released: 01 November 2000
- Note: This mod was originally released as “Redemption”.
- Copy the absoluteredemption folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Absolute Redemption should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
19Last 7 days
97Last 30 days